As parents, we know—toddlers grow out of their shoes when you just leave the room for five minutes. We always gravitate towards shoes that are easy on the wallet, yet comfortable and lightweight.
We tried out several different pairs of shoes that were budget-friendly and ended up picking Bigib’s water shoes as the winner. These shoes had the quality features we look for, without breaking the bank.
What We Liked
• Smooth neck = not scratchy!
• Supportive fit. We liked the fabric uppers with overlays—they fit well.
• Slip resistant rubber sole.
• Super cute patterns. There are 10 designs to choose from.
• Machine washable. And the shoes include a carry bag.
What Needs Work
• Sizing can run small.
• Not great for walking on rocks. These are great for the pool, not as good for tide pooling at a beach.