Good news: you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a good quality twin mattress bed frame.
If you already have a box spring and mattress, then this affordable mattress frame will do the trick. After researching 15 different brands and comparing their quality plus durability, we recommend Zinus’s Michelle bed frame. Here’s why:
What We Liked
• Super easy to assemble. No tools required!
• Doesn’t scratch the floor. Yes, that is a one problem with some bed frames—their design can scratch or scuff flooring. This one doesn’t, thanks to rubber bumpers on legs.
• Locking system with recessed legs.
• Arrives in a compact box.
• Can attach a headboard if you wish.
What Needs Work
• No center support = requires a box spring to be used with your mattress.
• Only six inches of space under bed. That could be a plus or minus, depending on your point of view!
• Welds can be sharp—watch your fingers when assembling!