When we surveyed the readers of our parenting books for their favorite trampolines, one name came up time and time again: Skywalker.
No, not the Jedi. Skywalker is a trampoline company that has the right balance of quality and affordability when it comes to trampolines.
Example: Skywalker’s 12′ Jump N’ Dunk. It is an excellent trampoline that adds a basketball hoop for additional fun.
This 96 spring trampoline has tightly woven netting and foam-padded poles.
What We Liked
• Easy to assemble. It takes about an hour and half from start to finish.
• Springs are outside netting and covered with pad.
• Basketball hoop made with soft fabric and hook/loop breakaway rim.
• 200 lb. weight limit.
What Needs Work
• Not great if you have teens. With a 200 lb. weight limit, this probably isn’t the best bet for teens. You might want a bigger size with a higher weight limit.
• Check for missing parts when the trampoline arrives. This is true for any trampoline, of course—sometimes pieces are missing.