Foggers come in two basic types: portable, battery operated models and corded models that are less portable.
And some can be used indoors or outside, while some models are just for use outside.
After talking with pest control specialists and contractors who use foggers for cleaning, we decided Ryobi’s ONE+ cordless fogger/mister is best for outdoor use . . . especially if you aren’t near an outlet.
What We Liked
• Easy to use.
• Compact size with half gallon tank
• Can spray particles up to 15 feet.
• Covers about 1000 square feet of space in one minute.
• One battery charge lasts for 10,000 feet of usage.
• Lightweight at 7.2 lbs.
What Needs Work
• Can only be used outside.
• More of a spray than a fog.