We found a lot of pricey organic cotton baby towels out there, but this one impressed with its overall quality and reasonable price: Burt’s Bees. Here’s more:
What We Liked
• 100% cotton that is GOTS certified and made in the USA. GOTS is a textile certification program that sets standards for organic fabric.
• Two sided design: smooth on one side, terry loops for more texture on the reverse.
• Softens with washing. Cute designs!
What Needs Work
• Not absorbent enough said our testers. We thought it was good enough, but we can see why some folks would prefer a more absorbent option.
• Small size and somewhat thin, compared to others we tested.
• Organic costs more.