The barrel design of these chairs is most comfortable—and the super soft velvet fabric makes them a winner, in our opinion. Yep, they are a bit pricier than others recommend in this article, but the extra comfort may be worth it.
What We Liked
• Low profile = great for bedroom seating.
• Easy to assemble. You have to screw in four short chair legs—that’s it.
• Soft, velvety fabric is impressive.
• Contemporary look.
• Neutral color palette.
What Needs Work
• Low profile = may be uncomfortable for taller folks. The back on these chairs is quite low, so they are best for people of average height.
• Small overall size. At 18.9″ wide, they are three inches narrower than the Christopher Knight chairs recommended earlier in this article.