Target car seat exchange 2019: FAQ, Best Deals!
Target car seat exchange 2019: FAQ, Best Deals!Need to update that car seat? The Target Car Seat Exchange (also known as the Target Car Seat Trade In Event) starts Monday, April 22 and continues until May 4, 2019. Below, is an FAQ on it works—as well as our personal picks for the best car seats to trade for!
Frequently Asked Questions: Target Car Seat Trade In Event
- What type of car seat qualifies for a trade in?
- Target will accept and recycle all types of car seats, including: infant car seats, convertible car seats, car seat bases, harness or booster car seats, as well as car seats that are expired or damaged. Guests will receive a 20% off coupon for trading in any one of these items.
- What is the car seat trade-in program?
- Guests who trade in their old car seats will receive a 20% off coupon toward a new car seat, car seat base, travel system, stroller or select baby home gear. Select baby home gear includes playards, high chairs, swings, rockers & bouncers.
- Are all stores participating in the car seat trade-in program?
- All stores, excluding the small-format stores, are participating in the program. Find a participating store
- When is the car seat trade-in program taking place?
- Monday, April 22 through Saturday, May 4, 2019.
- Where do I bring my old car seat to trade-in?
- Car seats can only be traded in at a Target store. Target will have drop-off boxes for guests’ unwanted car seats located near Guest Services.
- How do I receive a coupon for trading in an old car seat?
- You can pick up a coupon from Target Guest Services, which will be located near the drop-off boxes.
- What is the coupon offer and how do I redeem it?
- You will receive a 20% off coupon toward a new car seat, booster seat, car seat base, travel system, stroller or select baby gear. Coupons can be applied to both in-store and online purchases and is eligible through May 11, 2019. This coupon can be stacked with existing baby sale items, such as 10% off select car seats.
- What does Target do with the car seats that are traded in?
- Materials from the old car seats will be recycled by Target’s partner, Waste Management, to create new products such as pallets, plastic buckets and construction materials such as steel beams and carpet padding.
- Is this the first time Target has had a car seat trade-in program?
- Target introduced its first car seat trade-in program in April 2016. Since the program launched, more than 496,000 car seats, or 7.4 million pounds of car seats, have been recycled.
Target car seat exchange 2019: Best Deals
What should you trade for? That’s why we are here! We rate and review car seats—and we’ve been doing in for our best-selling book BABY BARGAINS since 1994! Here are our current picks:
What to read to read more about our in-depth reviews of car seats? Click here for more!
BabyBargains.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and its related sites.
WHO WE ARE