Web site: angelcarebaby.com Smart Baby Monitor review: Angelcare. The Angelcare monitor launched in 1997 after engineer Maurice Pinsonnault bought the patent rights to a breathing monitor sold in the UK. In a nutshell, Angelcare...Read More
Category: Smart Monitors
monbaby.com Smart Baby Monitor Review: Monbaby. Monbaby describes their $100 smart baby monitor as a baby breathing and rollover “monitor in a smart button.” The button snaps on clothing and tracks body position...Read More
Web site: OwletCare.com Smart Baby Monitor: Owlet. The Owlet is a $300 “Smart Sock ” that constantly monitors a baby’s heart rate and oxygen saturation rate. The sock streams this info over Bluetooth to a...Read More
hisense.co.il The BabySense 5s Movement Monitor ($80) is similar to the Angelcare—using sensor pads, it detects baby’s movements to prevent SIDS (see photo below). If baby stops breathing, the parent unit sounds an alarm. But it...Read More
Web site: MimoBaby.com Smart Baby Monitor Brand Review: Mimo. Boston-based Mimo sells two turtle-shaped monitors: the Sleep Tracker ($143) that attaches to an all-cotton bodysuit (included) and the Activity Tracker ($180)...Read More
Should you monitor your baby’s vital signs? Oxygen saturation level? App-powered wearable baby monitors are debuting left and right these days and it makes one wonder—do I need this? Should I get a warning that my...Read More
Web site: us.Snuza.com Smart Baby Monitor Brand Review: Snuza. South Africa-based Snuza is a bio-sensory technology company who have created smart monitor technology to keep an eye on baby’s physical movement. Unlike...Read More
Best Smart Monitor 2019 Last Updated: Aug 6, 2018 @ 11:01 am. The Best Smart Monitor 2019. New “smart monitors” that watch your baby’s vital signs have debuted to some fanfare in recent years. These wearables (socks, t-shirts,...Read More
Hello there . . .
We obsess over baby gear . . . so you don’t have to. Baby Bargains has one mission: help you find the best gear for your baby with unbiased reviews by experts with 20 years of experience. At prices that don’t break the bank. When you purchase a product from links on this site, we make a small affiliate commission. Learn more about our work and how to support our site.
BabyBargains.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and its related sites.
Why trust us
We don’t take money from the brands we review. No free samples, no sponsors, no “partnerships.” Baby Bargains is your independent and unbiased source for expert baby gear reviews. We’ve been writing and reviewing baby gear since 1994.
But don’t take our word for it: The New York Times called Baby Bargains “the bible for new parents-to-be!” Baby Bargains has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Good Morning America and NBC’s Today Show.
Search For Reviews
- ebates 14% cash back: container store, etc
- Cheapest place for 4x6 prints?
- LLBean coupon needed!
- 10 Free Tiny Prints thank you notes code available
- AMAZON promotion gaming code up for grabs
- Free brush with IT CC Cream
- Anyone have $15 off $75 Lands End Coupon?
- Custom stationery sale
- ISO Boden voucher exp 1/27
- Shutterfly free calendar !
Most popular this week
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play sleeper: Miracle soother . . . or dangerous crutch?
- Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit Review: NOT RECOMMENDED
- Crescent Womb Baby Crib Hammock Review: Not Recommended
- DockATot Review: Not Recommended
- Best Baby Crib 2019
- The Best Baby Crib Mattress 2019
- The Best Convertible Car Seat 2019
- MamaRoo: What’s the difference between the 2015 model vs the new 2017 version?
- The Best Bassinet 2019
- UK Mom Blasts DockATot (Sleepyhead) for “Dangerous” Advice UK Mom Blasts DockATot (Sleepyhead) for "Dangerous" Adv...