What’s the most comfortable sleep mask? While the answer might seem subjective, we discovered one type of mask seemed to make more folks happier than others: contoured masks.
Why are these so comfortable? They have memory foam around the eyes and nose—so there is no fabric pushing down on your eyes.
We tried out several sleep masks before deciding the contoured MZOO Sleep Eye Mask is the best bet . . . yes, it is very comfortable!
What We Liked
• Great at light blocking.
• Nice, wide strap that is adjustable.
• No pressure on the eyes.
• Doesn’t tangle long hair.
• Memory foam around eye and nose.
• Includes travel pouch and set of earplugs.
What Needs Work
• Could work better for small faces. Yes, this mask works better for average and large faces.
• Elastic band can stretch out after several months of use.
• Metal buckle on strap= not great for side sleepers. If that’s you, consider the next mask pick as a good alternative.