Larger mini fridges are great for holding beverages and snacks in a rec room, basement man cave or grad student apartment.
For the best larger mini fridge with 3.3 cubic feet of capacity, we’d recommend hOmeLabs model HME030210N.
We’ve had good feedback from readers on the hOmeLabs brand in general—we recommended their dehumidifiers in another article that was one of our most popular posts. We think this brand makes durable and quality appliances . . . and this mini fridge continues that streak.
What We Liked
• Excellent for beverages thanks to a canned beverage dispenser in the door.
• Stainless steel look fits nicely into most decors.
• Great capacity—yes, it will hold more than 30 beer cans with ease.
• Reversible door.
• Three temperature modes.
• Wide freezer compartment runs the width of the fridge.
• 3 removable glass shelves.
• Lightweight. This model is 45 lbs.—that’s about 6 pounds less than the smaller Midea model we recommend below (51 lbs).
What Needs Work
• Ice build up on freezer compartment. Unfortunately, this is a common drawback with all the mini fridges.
• Loud = may not be best choice for a bedroom.
• No light.