As parents, we know—kids grow out of their shoes when you just leave the room for five minutes. We always gravitate towards shoes that are easy on the wallet, yet comfortable and lightweight.
We tried out several different pairs of shoes that were budget-friendly and ended up picking Bigib’s water shoes as the winner. These shoes had the quality features we look for, without breaking the bank.
What We Liked
• Supportive fit. We liked the fabric uppers with overlays—they fit well.
• Slip resistant rubber sole.
• Smooth neck = not scratchy!
• Super cute patterns. There are 10 designs to choose from.
• Machine washable. And they include a carry bag.
What Needs Work
• Sizing can run small.
• Not great for walking on sharp rocks. We’d recommend the water shoe mentioned earlier for those adventures.