The company that makes this inflatable dinosaur sprinkler calls it GINORMOUS—they weren’t kidding! We measured the dino at over six feet tall! Super fun for parties.
What We Liked
• Easy to set up. Like all the inflatables we tested, you inflate the dino with a pump (not included) and then attach a hose. The water sprays from the dino’s nostrils! (Ok, just above the nostrils, but close enough!)
• Great for parties.
• Includes a patch kit, which is a nice touch.
• Other characters available. If the dino isn’t to your fancy, there are 10 other inflatable characters to choose from: giraffe, snake, rubber duck and more.
• Reputable brand. This inflatable sprinkler is made by BigMouth, a company based in Connecticut that makes all sorts of fun products for kids and families.
What Needs Work
• Easy to knock over. Yes, this dino comes with anchors to keep it in place—but it is so tall, it tips over easily!