We did a blind taste test with the most popular fruit snacks sold today and had our testers (kids, adults) pick their favorites. When the dust settled, Welch’s won the crown. Here’s why:
What We Liked
• Yummy! The mix of fruits (grape, peach, orange, strawberry, raspberry) was the biggest crowd pleaser. In fact, these things can be too tasty—folks said they can easily get addicted to these snacks!
• Good texture,
• Easy on the wallet.
What Needs Work
• Too sweet, said some testers. This was a minority opinion, however.
• Contains corn syrup.
• 11 grams of sugar per serving.
• Artificial colors.
• Not vegan, nor vegetarian.
• Contains coconut—so avoid if you have an allergy to this!