This chair is the goldilocks of camping high chairs—taller than our first pick, but shorter than the tall chair. For most folks, that is a great height, so baby can see all the action.
What We Liked
• No assembly required.
• Easy to fold, lightweight.
• Includes carry bag.
• Tray is covered in clear vinyl.
• Five-point harness! That keeps baby from climbing out. In our opinion, this is preferred over chairs with three point harnesses.
What’s Needs Work
• Harder to put baby in and out. This seat cradles baby more than other seats—that’s nice, but it can be hard to get baby in or out of the chair as a result.
• Weight limit is only 35 lbs.
• Vinyl tray can slope down toward baby—where all the food will end up. Unlike other camping high chairs we tested, this chair has a soft vinyl tray. The tray has its fans and critics. On the plus side, it makes the chair lighter to carry. On the downside, the vinyl can slope down toward baby, so food ends up in her lap.