We tested several organic cereal snacks for baby and, honestly, they ranged from tasteless to awful. Happily, we found these snacks: Happy Baby’s Organic Superfood Puffs. They topped other organic snacks in our testing and feature a variety of flavors: kale & spinach, purple carrot & blueberry, sweet potato & carrot, strawberry & beet; banana & pumpkin, apple & broccoli.
What We Liked
• No added sugar. These puffs are sweetened by apple juice—which of course has naturally occurring sugar.
• Gluten free, Kosher.
• Tastes better than other organic snacks we tried!
• Variety of flavors.
What Needs Work
• Only 2% of content is fruit or veggies.
• Hard and bland, said a few testers. This wasn’t the majority opinion, but if your baby tries Gerber’s cereal snacks first, they will probably prefer those given the sweeter flavor!
• Quickly go stale. Eat ’em up once you open the container as they don’t stay fresh long.