Traditional trampolines are fun, but they have one major flaw: the black surface gets very hot in the summer sun.
To the rescue, we’d recommend Thrill Zoo’s Trampoline Waterpark Heavy Duty Sprinkler Hose.
As the name implies, this hose turns a trampoline into a water bouncer . . . great cooling fun.
What We Liked
• Double-walled hose is good quality.
• Easy to use—attach to water and poof! Waterpark here you go.
• White stripe helps you locate which part sprays the water, so you can set it up correctly.
• Attaches to safety netting that comes with most trampolines.
• Brass hose fittings.
What Needs Work
• Can tear trampoline net if kids are overzealous on the bouncing. Adult supervision is probably a smart thing to do here.
• Water can damage trampoline if allowed to sit. It’s best to towel off the trampoline pad and surface when you are done—pooled water can damage the trampoline, if not careful.