Victor Allen’s Autumn Favorites Variety Pack came in second place in our taste tests—their pumpkin spice K cup is excellent. And this variety pack also includes apple crumb donut, pecan pie, cinnamon bun . . . in case you’d like to sample other fall-friendly flavors. Here’s more:
What We Liked
• Pumpkin spice flavor was best, but testers also liked cinnamon bun.
• Great aroma.
• Good gift.
• Affordable. The price per pod is roughly 40% less expensive than Green Mountain.
• No GMO’s.
• Gluten free.
• No sugar added.
What Needs Work
• Some flavors (notably pecan pie) were a bit bitter.
• Oddly, not an even split between flavors. We thought this variety pack would have an even number of each flavor, but some were more numerous than others in the test pack we ordered. There are supposed to be 24 cups per flavor. We’re not sure if this is an isolated incident, but we do see a few other reports from folks with the same issue.
• Not as strong a flavor as our top winner. Some of our testers thought the pumpkin spice flavor was a bit weak, compared to other brands. However, other folks preferred that!