Yep, most organic fruit snacks are chewy. If you crave something crispy, we’d suggest this one based on our taste tests: Brother’s All Natural Fruit Crisps. And they are quite tasty!
These snacks have only 8 grams of sugar, which is naturally occurring from fruit, not added later. Only 40 calories per serving (a serving size is one bag). Here’s more:
What We Liked
• 7 flavors: Asian pear, banana, Fuji apple, Fuji apple & cinnamon, peach, strawberry, strawberry banana.
• The apple flavor was most popular.
• Simple ingredients. No added fat or sugar.
• Low in calories.
• No additives, preservatives or dyes.
• Gluten free, peanut/tree nut free, soy free, dairy free and non-GMO.
What Needs Work
• Could be crispier. Most folks liked the texture of these snacks, but a minority thought they were too spongy.
• Pricey. And some flavors are more expensive than others.
• Not processed in the USA. These snacks are processed overseas and that concerns some folks. So, just an FYI.