We tested out four different loaf pans that were made in the USA, because we know some folks would prefer a domestic-made loaf pan.
After the dust settled, we thought USA Pan’s Bakeware loaf pan was the best bet. Here’s why:
What We Liked
• Non-sticking coating is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free.
• Square corners.
• Heavy weight, sturdy. These pans are made from aluminized steel.
• Corrugated surface helps provide even heating. We liked the performance of this pan overall.
• Made in the US from US sourced materials.
• Easy to clean.
What Needs Work
• Hand washing is recommended.
• Sometimes hard to clean the corners. Yes, we think this pan is very easy to clean overall—thanks to the silicone non-stick coating. However, sometimes crumbs can get stuck in the corners!
• Pricey. Yes, these pans cost more than those imported from China—but this is a typical premium for buying cookware made in the USA.