Best Pacifier Clip 2020
Best Pacifier Clip 2020
Last updated: A . fter comparing and testing nine different pacifier clips, we crown the Babygoal Pacifier Clip as the Best Pacifier Clip 2020.
Sure, pacifier clips seem like a simple enough product—one end attaches to your baby’s clothes and the other holds a pacifier. In our tests, however, we noticed some clips worked better than others. Here are three key points we looked at:
1. Loop design. We favored clips that had a loop design at the end that holds a pacifier or teething toy—these were easier to attach in our opinion.
2. Easy to clean/neutral colors. Clips must be machine washable (surprisingly, some are not). And we favored neutral colors versus busy patterns. Why? You’re going to take lots of pictures of baby in this cute stage—neutral colors photograph better!
3. Weight. Finally, we looked at the weight of the clip—the lighter the weight, the better the clip performed. Pacifier clips weighed down with teething beads and other trinkets tended to come detached from clothing too easily.
The Winner: Babygoal Pacifier Clip
Based on our testing, here are the pros and cons of the Babygoal Pacifier Clip:
• Light weight. The clip itself weighs less than an ounce. We found heavier clips tend to more easily detach from baby’s clothing.
• Plastic clip. We prefer these to metal clips that can rust—and leave stains on babies clothes.
• Neutral, solid colors. Better for pics!
• Dirt. Because of solid pattern, these pacifier clips can start to look dirty rather quickly! Clips with patterns hide the dirt better. But let’s be honest—all pacifier clips will quickly get dirty, thanks to baby’s hands, drool, spit up, etc. So regular cleaning is a must—and these clips are machine washable.
• Durability. We’ve seen a few complaints that these clips don’t wear well after a few months—the loop can wear out and the stitching can come unstitched. We think this is a trade-off with affordability—some clips that cost more will last longer, but considering most folks just use these for the short term, we don’t see this as a major negative.
Why Trust Us
We’ve been rating and reviewing products for the home and families since 1994. We do hands-on testing—we buy the products with our own money and evaluate with an eye toward quality, ease of use and affordability.
Here's another key point: we don't take money from the brands we review. No free samples, no sponsors, no "partnerships." Our work is 100% reader-supported!
BabyBargains.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and its related sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.