Best Splash Pad For Toddlers
What are the best splash pads for toddlers? Baby, it’s hot outside! To cool off, we tried out 10 different splash pads, sprinklers and pools with toddlers. Which were most fun? Easiest to clean? Here are the ones we’d recommend.
FYI: We are Baby Bargains, the #1 online resource for honest and independent reviews of gear for babies and toddlers. We don’t take money or freebies from the brands we review. Baby Bargains is 100% reader-supported!
Best Fun Splash Pool
HIWENA Baby Pool, Rainbow Splash Pool with Canopy
Super cute, rainbow-themed splash pad has the best of both worlds: sprinkler fun + splash pool. Perfect for one toddler! Canopy shields the sun.
Best Fun Splash Pool: HIWENA Baby Pool, Rainbow Splash Pool
Loved this rainbow-themed splash pool, which fills with a couple of inches of water (the max level is helpfully marked on the side). This pad combines the best of both worlds: a sprinkler for fun and a pool for splashing.
As with any baby pool with water, always closely supervise your toddler when in the water!
What We Liked
• Perfect for a sitting toddler. This pool has sides that provide a nice backrest.
• Canopy helps shield the sun.
• Instagram gold! Very cute in pictures.
• Includes patch kit.
• Made of PVC vinyl.
What Needs Work
• Connecting the hose can be a challenge. The connection is on the bottom of this splash pad . . . that made it difficult to lie flat, in our testing.
• Small size = fits one child. If you are looking to entertain multiple toddlers, a larger splash pad would be a better bet!
BANZAI 54 In-Diameter Sprinkle & Splash Play Mat
Easy to use and easy to clean, this splash pad is fun! Nothing fancy—attach a hose and let the water fun begin! 54″ wide diameter is bit smaller than other pads.
Best Budget-Friendly: BANZAI 54” Diameter Sprinkle & Splash Play Mat
You don’t have to spend big bucks to get a fun splash pad—Banzai’s Sprinkler and Splash pad does the trick, at a price that is easy on the wallet. Here’s more!
What We Liked
• Great for parties—holds a couple of kids at a time.
• Easy to set up.
• Easy to clean.
• Attach a garden hose and poof! Sprinkler fun.
What Needs Work
• Somewhat smaller than other pads we tested. This pad is 54″ wide—fun for a couple of kids. If you’d prefer something bigger, the Splash EZ 3-in-1 Sprinkler (recommended earlier in this article) is 60″ wide.
• Can rip easily if water pressure is too high! Turn the water on slowly at the start.
Why Trust Us
We’ve been rating and reviewing products for the home and families since 1994. We do hands-on testing—we buy the products with our own money and evaluate with an eye toward quality, ease of use and affordability.
Here's another key point: we don't take money from the brands we review. No free samples, no sponsors, no "partnerships." Our work is 100% reader-supported!
BabyBargains.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and its related sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.