J. Crew has expanded their Crewcuts line to include infant sizing now. Previously, sizes started at 2T, but now we’re seeing onesies, sweaters and pants in newborn to 18 month sizes. Prices aren’t exactly cheap: Nature Baby cotton onesies start at $18. But if you really want to blow out the credit card, how about an infant sized cashmere sweater for a jaw dropping $125? Or an alpaca wool knit jumper for $88 (pictured). They also carry cashmere blankets ($188) and handwoven wool blankets ($198). The most affordable option? Nature Baby booties for $12.95. Brands include Oeuf, Goat-Milk and Swans Island. This is not the place to go for practical items for baby, but if money is no object, J. Crew is happy to take yours!
Hello there . . .
BabyBargains.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and its related sites.
Hello there . . .
Why trust us
We don’t take money from the brands we review. No free samples, no sponsors, no “partnerships.” Baby Bargains is your independent and unbiased source for expert baby gear reviews. We’ve been writing and reviewing baby gear since 1994.
But don’t take our word for it: The New York Times called Baby Bargains “the bible for new parents-to-be!” Baby Bargains has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Good Morning America and NBC’s Today Show.
Search For Reviews
Most popular this week
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play sleeper: Miracle soother . . . or dangerous crutch? 3,119 views
- Crescent Womb Baby Crib Hammock Review: Not Recommended 1,587 views
- Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit Review: NOT RECOMMENDED 1,410 views
- DockATot Review: Not Recommended 794 views
- Best Baby Crib 2018 551 views
- MamaRoo: What’s the difference between the 2015 model vs the new 2017 version? 515 views
- The Best Baby Crib Mattress 2018 495 views
- The Best Convertible Car Seat 2018 467 views
- Best Baby Formula 2018 419 views
- Play yards with newborn nappers: safe or not? In our most recent BABY BARGAINS book, we recommended t... 411 views