Target’s in store brand, Up & Up sells for an impressive 17¢ per diaper for a pack of size 2’s. These diapers feature leak guards, and the usual contoured shape. They are hypoallergenic, chlorine free and latex free. Parents apparently liked an earlier version of the diapers better—recent reviews complain they now leak and are smaller and thinner plus the price went up. As a result, we wouldn’t recommend this brand. Rating: D
Hello there . . .
BabyBargains.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and its related sites.
Hello there . . .
Why trust us
We don’t take money from the brands we review. No free samples, no sponsors, no “partnerships.” Baby Bargains is your independent and unbiased source for expert baby gear reviews. We’ve been writing and reviewing baby gear since 1994.
But don’t take our word for it: The New York Times called Baby Bargains “the bible for new parents-to-be!” Baby Bargains has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Good Morning America and NBC’s Today Show.
Search For Reviews
Most popular this week
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play sleeper: Miracle soother . . . or dangerous crutch? 2,974 views
- Crescent Womb Baby Crib Hammock Review: Not Recommended 2,041 views
- Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit Review: NOT RECOMMENDED 1,572 views
- DockATot Review: Not Recommended 697 views
- Best Baby Crib 2018 585 views
- MamaRoo: What’s the difference between the 2015 model vs the new 2017 version? 526 views
- The Best Baby Crib Mattress 2018 519 views
- The Best Convertible Car Seat 2018 457 views
- Best Baby Formula 2018 441 views
- Play yards with newborn nappers: safe or not? In our most recent BABY BARGAINS book, we recommended t... 398 views